As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Emissions Tier (EPA): Tier 4
- Engine Cooling: Liquid
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Horsepower: 100 hp (74.6 kW)
- Turbocharged Engine: Optional
- Rated Operating Capacity (SAE): 3,650 lb.
- Operating Capacity (50% of Tip): 5215 lb.
- Tipping Load: 10430 lb.
- Operating Weight: 12925 lb.
- Travel Speed: 7.2 mph
- Travel Speed (2-speed option): 11.4 mph
- Ground Pressure (Rubber): 4.8 psi
Hydraulic System Specifications
- System Relief @ Quick Couplers: 3,500 psi (241.32 bar)
- Auxiliary Std Flow: 23 gal./min (87.1 l/min)
- Auxiliary High Flow: 36.6 gal./min (138.5 l/min)
- Length: 153.9 in.
- Length without Attachment: 119.3 in.
- Length with Standard Bucket: 153.9 in.
- Width: 82.8 in.
- Width (with bucket): 84.8 in.
- Height: 83.6 in.
- Height with Operator Cab: 83.6 in.
- Height to Bucket Hinge Pin: 144 in.
- Reach @ Maximum Height: 36.5 in.
- Turning Radius: 99 in.
- Length of track on ground: 70.2 in.
- Track Width: 17.7 in.
- Joystick Control: Optional
- Air Conditioning: Standard
- Backup Alarm: Standard
- BICS System (Interlock): Standard
- Cab Heater: Standard
- Operating Lights: Standard
- Suspension Seat: Standard
- Two Speed Travel: Standard
- Deluxe Instrumentation: Optional
- Engine Shutdown: Standard
- Hydraulic Bucket Positioning: Optional
- High Flow Option: Optional
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- Bob-Tach Attachment System: Standard
- Power Bob-Tach: Standard
- Ride Control: Optional
- Horn: Standard
Certain specification(s) are based on engineering calculations and are not actual measurements. Specification(s) are provided for comparison purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Specification(s) for your individual equipment will vary based on normal variations in design, manufacturing, operating conditions, and other factors.