For jobs beyond just picking and placing materials, the V723 VersaHANDLER® Telescopic Tool Carrier from Bobcat provides unmatched versatility, a redesigned body for remarkable visibility, and improved engine features. The Power Quick-Tach™ attachment system allows fast changing of non-hydraulic attachments without even leaving the cab, making this the most efficient machine in the 7,000-8,000 lb. size class.
- Turbo-Charged Diesel Engine: A turbo-charged, liquid-cooled Bobcat engine packs a powerful punch for just about any job. It’s side-mounted for better visibility and easier maintenance access. Both the sides and the bottom of the engine are protected with a thick steel frame, while rubber-engine mounts reduce shock during all-terrain use. It also meets air emission requirements without requiring a diesel particulate filter, and in turn, reduces servicing downtime. The built-in cyclonic air prefilter with automatic dust evacuation helps maximize uptime by cutting down filter clogging to ensure efficient engine cooling in dusty environments.
- Instrumentation: Easy-to-read instrumentation panel on the VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier gives you an edge in equipment operation. The backlit display panel monitors major functions, letting you know exactly how the machine is performing. The panel also features intuitive attachment controls, operation lights, warnings and an hour meter for quick service checks.
- Speed Management: With speed management, you can adjust your travel speed independently from your engine speed. Set your engine speed to the optimal setting for the attachment that you're operating, then dial in your desired travel speed. It's especially helpful when operating attachments that require a slow and consistent travel speed while maintaining high engine speeds, such as a flail cutter, snowblower, soil conditioner or angle broom. Use speed management to control the maximum travel speed at any given pedal position.
- Hydrostatic Transmission: With controls similar to an automobile, the heavy-duty industrial hydrostatic transmission makes operation easy. It provides high wheel torque for digging and pushing. Other features of the hydrostatic transmission include 2-Speed ranges with shift-on-the-fly, speed management, and dynamic braking.
- Ride Control: Ride control reduces material spillage, allowing operators to travel at faster speeds for increased productivity. Thanks to its dampening effect, the feature also increases comfort by offering a smoother ride when traveling across uneven terrain.
- 2-Speed Travel: 2-Speed travel gives you flexibility for improved work and better maneuverability. VersaHANDLER telehandlers can achieve faster travel speeds across your jobsite, reducing your travel time across job sites .
- Two-Stage, Low-Profile Boom: The versatility of the two-stage, low-profile boom is endless. Reach into the highest trucks or over fences, stockpile and stack materials, or backfill hard-to-reach areas. In addition to providing excellent reach at maximum lift height, the boom’s rear pivot position also gives you superior digging ability.
- Reversing Fan: Excellent for dusty and light-material applications, the optional reversible fan gives you the ability to keep the radiator area cleaner for longer. In either auto or purge mode, the system will reverse and purge the system of dust and debris. This extends productivity and uptime, and reduces the immediate need to clean debris by hand.
- Boom Angle Indicator: Quickly view the boom angle when lifting loads. The indicator’s large numbering makes it easy to accurately see the angle, even from a distance. It measures the angle from -10 to 75 degrees.
- Three Steering Modes: No other machine in its class can offer more maneuverability than the VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier. Auto-steering alignment provides assistance when adjusting the wheels, eliminating the hassle of aligning the front and rear wheels separately. Three steering modes, including all-wheel, crab and front-wheel steer, further extend maneuverability while working in cramped quarters.
- Eco Mode: Save on fuel costs with the Eco Mode feature on the VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier. This feature optimizes engine performance for less fuel consumption. Easily toggle on or off using a switch inside the cab.
- Boom Cushioning: Boom cushioning makes it easier to confidently handle your load, allowing for smoother motion as the attachment angles to its minimum or maximum pitch, or when the boom reaches full retraction.
- Remarkable Visibility: Remarkable visibility starts with a side-mounted engine and a low-mount boom. The side-mounted engine gives you better visibility to the side and rear of the machine while the two-section, low profile boom gives you a true 360-degree view from the operator’s seat. Multiple mirrors on the operator’s left and right assist you when working in confined areas. For even more visibility, add the optional rear mirror kit or the work light kit.
- Operator-Friendly Controls: An industry-leading joystick sets the VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier apart from other telehandlers. It allows you to control several functions, including travel direction, lift and tilt functions, boom extension and auxiliary hydraulics. All of these functions put more control in your hands.
- Premium Comfort: When you face many hours every day in the machine, you need to be sure you’ll still feel good when you climb out at the end of the day. VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carriers have a roomy, fully enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning as a standard feature so you can work in comfort all year long. Additionally, the cloth suspension seat minimizes vibrations, giving you a smooth ride on rough worksites.
- Smart Handling System: With the smart handling system, you can easily adjust the speed of the boom movements for better precision and productivity. When you need high engine power and precise boom motions, this option will give you the confidence and control you’re looking for.
- Engine Protection: A protected engine on the VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier starts with a thick steel frame that covers both sides and the bottom of the engine. Rubber engine mounts reduce shock on difficult terrain. A liquid cooling system that features enhanced airflow also protects from overheating.
- Premium Cooling: Bobcat telehandlers are equipped with a next-generation cooling package that allows the machine to run at optimal temperature in all working conditions. Engine and hydraulic oil temperature is kept consistent by the top-mounted cooler, which takes in air from the top of the machine and provides efficient cooling performance.
- Battery Disconnect: The battery disconnects automatically when the ignition key is switched off.
- Automatic Parking Brake: When you release the accelerator pedal when the engine is idling, the parking brake automatically engages. To disengage, press the button on the instrumentation panel.
- Worksite Safety: The VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier is fully ROPS/FOPS approved to enhance operator safety. It also includes a backup alarm, front and rear working lights, fenders, a beacon, turn signals and an optional fire extinguisher.
- Window Guards: Designed to protect you and your investment in the toughest conditions, the optional front and top window guards protects your machine from falling and flying debris.
- Power Quick-Tach system: With the Power Quick-Tach system, you can change an attachment on your loader in less than a minute. This easy yet powerful mounting system allows attachments to be mounted and dismounted quickly by the operator. You can even change non-hydraulic attachments without leaving the cab. Power Quick-Tach saves time on every jobsite.
- Attachment Versatility: Choose a telehandler model with an attachment system that meets your needs for convenience and versatility. The Bob-Tach® attachment system included on the V519 telehandler gives you the ability to use the largest and most versatile selection of attachments. Bob-Tach attachments can also be used on Bobcat compact loaders and Toolcat utility work machines to get even more out of your machines. The Power Quick-Tach attachment system comes standard on the V723 telehandler and allows operators to secure and release the attachment easily from inside the cab.
- Attachment Control: Get additional control and functionality in selected attachments with the 7-pin attachment control. Several attachments require control of more than one function. The Bobcat® attachment control system gives you fingertip control of these extra functions, making on-the-fly adjustments easy. For instance, you can easily control the angle of the angle broom attachment with a simple toggle switch.
- Emissions Tier (EPA): Tier 4
- Engine Cooling: Liquid
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Horsepower: 100 HP
- Displacement: 208 in.³
- Turbocharged Engine: Optional
- Operating Weight: 17155 lb.
- Travel Speed - High: 18.7 mph
- Travel Speed - Low: 3.7 mph
- Rated Lift Capacity: 7700 lb.
- Lift Height: 274 in.
- Lift Height @ Max Capacity: 274 in.
- Max Reach: 161.5 in.
- Max Load Full Height: 7700 lb.
- Max load at Max Reach: 3308 lb.
- Bucket Breakout Force: 13,938 lb.
- Max Draw Bar Pull: 15062 lb.
- Boom Breakout Force: 8,093 lb.
Hydraulic System Specifications
- Auxiliary Std Flow: 26.4 gal./min
- Auxiliary Pressure: 3,626 psi
- Length: 239.1 in.
- Length Fork Heel To Rear: 191.7 in.
- Width: 90.6 in.
- Height: 93.5 in.
- Height with Operator Cab: 93.5 in.
- Cab Height with Beacon: 97.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 113 in.
- Hydrostatic Transmission: Standard
- Enclosed Operator Cab (ROPS/FOPS): Standard
- Heater Air Conditioning: Standard
- Operating Lights: Standard
- Quick Tach System: Standard
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- Joystick Control: Standard
Certain specification(s) are based on engineering calculations and are not actual measurements. Specification(s) are provided for comparison purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Specification(s) for your individual equipment will vary based on normal variations in design, manufacturing, operating conditions, and other factors.